Dr. Sohaib Hassan
- Utilizing a range of diagnostic tests to evaluate the health of patients’ teeth.
- Developing treatment plans for patients by looking through patient information, including dental histories, plaster dental models, and X-rays.
- Educating patients about treatment options and projected costs.
- Treating dental ailments and occlusion problems.
- Instructing assistance about orthodontic techniques and procedures.
- Coordinating orthodontic services within the whole treatment plan by working with other professionals including dentists and oral surgeons.
- Providing patients with the appropriate orthodontic appliances.
- Arranging routine patient visits so that orthodontic appliances can be adjusted, such as tightening braces, and monitoring patient progress.
- Teaching patients how to properly care for their teeth and detailing ongoing orthodontic treatment.
Whenever necessary, providing referrals to other experts, such as oral surgeons.
SPECIALTY : Preventive, Interceptive, functional, Orthopaedic, Orthodontic, Orthognathic and Cleft Management